Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 5 - UMass Amherst

First, I gotta say...this is the BEST college cafeteria in the UNIVERSE!!! The food is great!!! Salad bars (Individually prepared for you), dessert bars, four entree choices for LUNCH!!!! There is a vegan/vegetarian entree, Asian entree, pasta entree, and fast food/pizza entree. Two or three made to order stations, and everything is terrific!!!!

Lots of great STEM ideas such as measuring incidental ozone, organic matter levels in water, water quality testing, animal adaptation, net forces and motion analysis, genetic variations in skin color,and all done using digital snapshots and the free (did I say no money involved????) I mean really free software! Outstanding!

Even more exciting, I get to see Mary Anne and the kids and the grandbabies tomorrow (well, more likely Saturday as I will hit Brooklyn late). Time to run to free breakfast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment