Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 2 total 1048.7 miles through Louisiana and Texas, with an extended stop at the Houston Premium Outlets. My how this place has changed in a year. The hotel that marked my turn into the street adjourning the University used to have a multi-story hotel at the corner. Gone. The street we walk into campus on is closed. Construction. All new buildings being constructed across from Dixie Chicken and Fitzwillys. The corner book and shirt store - gone. Starbucks, Pita Pit, the Corner all still here. Kurt has his superman bed...but he has been banished to the dark side of the hall. Abby (this year's Tori) seems super nice and made everyone's bed except for Dick and I. We feel hurt. (Not!). I am gone one day and my darling, loving, resourceful wife is already lost have texted me 3 times concerning the blue tarp in the garage.

It is good to be loved. Above is the picture of the Traditions, where we are staying. More pix tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment