Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 8 - The Big Goodbye

One more concept map....and one last look at University Drive...and for the third year I walked back to the Traditions thinking this may be the last time I ever visit College Station or Texas A&M....and if I had the money (and the masters), I would love to do my doctorate here with this terrific group of people. I hope that I can come back next year. Seeing Kurt and Dick for the third year was fantastic, as always. Newcomers, like Abby, Cheryl, and Angela made the week special.

I am already looking forward to next year.

However, tomorrow I take a side trip to Galveston, O Galveston. I can feel your sea winds blowin...I will play Glen Campbell in the car tomorrow (if I can find it on my iPod).

One last bad joke...Do you know why there are no sea gulls in Tampa Bay? If there were any they would be bagels.....

I know you want to laugh...go ahead...it's allright...

No comments:

Post a Comment