Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 6 - LOL

Very unusual day.....most of the time spent with our workshop project, which at times disintegrated into fits of uncontrollable laughter. It was all their fault. I'm completely innocent. Honest. No, really, it wasn't my fault. They were doing it. I was only in the room, heroically trying to stop it. Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I know.....it's their own damn fault.

Lunch with Stephen and dinner with Laura, two ghosts of workshops past...and it was great to see and chat with both of them. Started to pack...tomorrow night is the cookout at Carol's house and then out of Dodge on Saturday. It is always great to be a part of these workshops...but so sad when they are over. One thing I can say...a finer bunch of people (and teachers) I have yet to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment