Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 7 - Grilled Cheese!

Many highlights today....First, I think my team did an exceptional job preparing a multi-layered lesson with high order analysis and an opinion driven research paper despite constant playing around, laughing, bad songs, worse jokes, and insane laughing. No, seriously, it was THEM...not me! I was sitting, quietly, minding my own business, doing my work diligently and they just kept clowning around...

But then the important stuff happened...went to lunch at the restaurant that had the world's best three cheese grilled cheese sandwich for lunch....Organized and pulled off two terrific gag gifts for Abby (She was almost in tears!), and a great night at Dr. Carol's by the pool. What a great way to end the week....Tomorrow its off to Houston and Galveston on the second leg of the journey!

And no...I never did take part in any of those conversations about body parts.

Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment