Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day Fifteen

118 miles....only 1 state (North Carolina)...Discovered that Saturn Astra's do not particularly like mountains.....

We took our first ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway....stopped at E.B. Jeffress Park where I took a couple of mountain shots before we followed a trail to the top (and then bottom) of a waterfall....more photo ops! 38 in this workshop (6 from Florida) and with those numbers, and rarely working in cooperative groups, I don't think I will have the kind of bonding that we had in Texas....but...

The room is twice as big....we have all meals provided....and I am sitting with the windows open and a gentle, cool, mountain breeze is blowing into my room....It is bliss!

1 comment:

  1. you: I am sitting with the windows open and a gentle, cool, mountain breeze is blowing into my room

    me: I am sitting with the windows open and a the hot 97 degree air from outside is being thrown at me from a 12'' table fan placed on my ledge.

    ReplyDelete