Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 20

One again I am stuck in the bowels of the garage, rearranging and cleaning the vast amounts of STUFF we have accumulated through our long, and often pointless, lives.

HOW DID WE GET THIS MUCH STUFF???????

I feel better now.

At the moment there are 26 boxes/containers in my office, 22 in the small bedroom, 9 more in the hallway, and 12 in the living room (which, has not gone unnoticed) along with the 6 crates and 5 suitcases behind the couch, and 2 blocked aisles in the garage as I try to organize our lives....

Which by the way, were royally screwed up by the wizards of the education world yesterday...Instead of getting my full $500 travel allowance by the financial guru's at Texas A&M, I got only $428. Now while I really only spent $428, their mileage payment was said to be 50 cents a mile and I traveled 1035 miles ONE-WAY! You do the math!

Also I learned that my current workshop will pay out in 4-6 WEEKS AFTER the workshop ends next Friday....that means I may get my money (to be used for my anniversary on August 12, sometime in mid to late September!

Finally the 5 days of workshops I was to take and be paid for from August 9-13 is now one workshop on August 10.

Guess I will sell lemonade along the street....

No comments:

Post a Comment