Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13

The reality of turning back into a pumpkin truly hit when it was pointed out that I did not properly clean the kitchen after dinner.

On the bright side it was nice to have someone familiar to share events of the day with. Often we do not appreciate how much of life is shared and how precious that really is.

I also do fully realize that I share the kitchen counter tops and appreciate how valuable life is, particularly when discussing the matter in a room filled with knives and other sharp objects.

I managed to get all paperwork from the workshops sorted and appropriately filed, sort through and retrieve essential articles from 22 days worth of newspapers, line up the next projects on tap (yardwork - 3 days needed; garage reclaiming - weeks, as it will take a skilled team of excavators working around the clock with no sleep (it would take even longer if they worked in their sleep)weeks just to reach floor, let alone try to organize. The problem is they have already organized and have gone on strike so I will have to do it myself.

However, tonight I received 3 catalogs in the mail from CD and/or DVD warehouses, and I feel an urgent need to conduct some extensive research into their contents. The kitchen counters will, thus, have to wait for another day....

But first I think I will move the knives to a safer place.

No comments:

Post a Comment