Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day Twelve

I am in beautiful Gastonia! And its a good thing I arrived here when I did as I-85 northbound in Gastonia was closed after a bus rammed a tractor trailer, spinning it around and completely blocking the interstate in the middle of a bridge!

Today's tally....4 states (Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina....462 miles....no audiobooks, but I listened to the entire Who collection (all of Tommy, and 37 other songs, as well as my sixies folder on the iPod.....8 emails or Facebook messages from Texas workshop participants....4 new friends on Facebook.

Still no grandchildren.

The Hampton in Gastonia is Bee-utiful!!!! I confirmed that I do have enough clothing so I will not have to do another wash load until my return. Have presents for Mom, Anne, and Megan....but I didn't buy anything for me.

Yet!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't buy anything for you?? Then, I guess the aidas shoes on my credit card statement are for me!!! Can't wait to see them!!!

    ReplyDelete