Friday, July 16, 2010

July 15

Today was a housework day...oh joy of joys, what glee, what fun, what a joyous expression of life! First, with the wonder and awe of a 2 year old discovering the world of an amusement park for the first time, I discovered the length and diversity of the weeds growing in the front gardens. After working in the delightful 94 degree heat with 658% humidity for 4 hours, and managing to clear less than 10% of the from landscape...I finally quit, but carried the remainders of soreness and aching in places even I did not realize had muscles.

Then I spent an hour helping those muscles develop permanent tears and lesions by moving the next section of stuff from the garage THROUGH THE ENTIRE HOUSE to the rear bedroom, because we can not have the stuff cluttering the living room.

Following my collapse and utter exhaustion, I was graced with the honor of writing a check to pay for the lawn cutting followed by another contribution to Pizza the Hut because my poor, battered hands could not handle the delicacies of making dinner.

All of this occurred before yet another installment of All My Children....

And those people think they live a soap opera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment