Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day Twenty Two

Way too many states (Maryland, DC, Virginia, North Carolina)....way too many miles (550 perhaps???).....no audiobooks....went for MUSIC today....started with Eddie Rabbitt, moved to Don McLean, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, the Beatles for a couple of hours, and the an hour of Ringo to commemorate his birthday this past week...ending with Wicked.

Tonight is a night of quiet sadness....the Netherlands played brilliantly for 115 minutes (however the game lasted for 116)....Amanda is at the beach, Gwen is headed to Europe, my girls have all gone home, my wife left me (well, she took a plane back to Tampa but its the thought that counts), a new group has already taken their first ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway, while another group has already been greeted and presented with their honorary celery by Claire in Texas....

In short...I have been replaced!

And I still look like somebody's grandfather because I have not yet died my hair.

I think I will eat some worms (the non gummy type).

No comments:

Post a Comment