Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25

As the new pictures will show....a team of excavators has been working around the clock, spreading artifacts from the dig site known as the "garage"....and, compounding the effort were several annoying "disturbances"...

It rained....

So I could not spread the "dig" across the ancient driveway (didn't Fred have a car that was foot-powered?)

We went shopping...

Hit the outlets yesterday so Mom could trade in her recently acquired Guess purse for an updated model.....I did buy a pair of pants at Saks 5th Avenue so I feel particularly trendy today...

There is this workshop thing going on....

If I didn't have this 2 week workshop to go to I would just finish in a day or so...but I have another week in the workshop (and another $625) so I am not inclined to clear the debris anytime soon...

Is this what it was like in Jurassic Park?

Its like when Groucho hosted the park in his TV show...."You bet Jurassic (yourassik) Park...say the secret word and you don't get eaten by 200 dinosaurs...."

No comments:

Post a Comment